Apple vulnerability data
Today, let’s dispel the Apple products don’t get malware or hacked myth. Quoting ZDNet A report by Atlas VPN (based on data from Telefonica Tech Cybersecurity) shows how vulnerabilities found in Apple...
More from Podcast StoryMore posts in Podcast Story »
- The top AWS re:invent announcements for MSPs
- Accenture Goes Passwordless: Biometrics and PINs Replace Traditional Logins for 600,000 Employees
- Turning MSPs into LSIs: A Strategy to Tackle Shadow IT and Cloud Sprawl
- Next Wave of Cloud Computing: Migration of Complex Workloads and New Customer Demand
- New SEC Cyber Incident Rules: A Boost for MSPs in Client Compliance Assistance