The new US EU privacy deal
In another update to a previous story, The U.S. and the European Union reached a preliminary deal to allow data about Europeans to be stored on U.S. soil. The...
More from Podcast StoryMore posts in Podcast Story »
- AI Arrives at Your Desktop: Implications of Microsoft’s Copilot on Business
- The Doctor Will ‘See’ You Now: How AI Is Transforming Healthcare
- Big Ideas This Week: AI Governance, Ethical Boundaries, and Separating Fact from Fiction
- The Bullseye on MSPs: How Ransomware Gangs are Targeting Small Businesses Through Their IT ProvidersThe Bullseye on MSPs: How Ransomware Gangs are Targeting Small Businesses Through Their IT Providers
- The Double-Edged Sword of Affordable Cloud Computing