Okta’s internal password screwup
Now to follow up on Okta again. First, the company has apologized for not telling customers sooner about their breach. QUOTE “We want to acknowledge that we made a...
More from Podcast StoryMore posts in Podcast Story »
- MSPs Anticipate 33% Revenue Growth in 2023 Amid Challenges: Barracuda Report
- The US Job Market Soars as Tech Sector Salary Trends Vary
- AI’s Role in Code Generation Sparks Excitement and Concern Among IT Leaders
- From Law Courts to Lab: AI’s Pervasive Impact, Benefits and Pitfalls Uncovered
- FCC’s Broadband Mapping: Opportunities and Obligations for IT Service Providers