Revisiting facial recognition and Log4Shell
Today I want to update on two previous threads. First, revisiting the company providing facial recognition to the IRS, ID.me. In a LinkedIn post Wednesday, the CEO Blake Hall...
More from Podcast StoryMore posts in Podcast Story »
- Inside the mind of a CISO
- Artificial Intelligence: A Catalyst for Change in Weather, Beauty, and Law Enforcement
- Air Canada Fined Over Chatbot Misinformation, Tribunal Highlights Digital Responsibility
- 1Password, Involta, SailPoint, and Google Partner changes
- ConnectWise Acts on Critical Security Flaws in ScreenConnect, Urges Immediate Patching