Google gives up on FLoC and pushes Topics instead
Google has ended its support of FLoC as a replacement for cookies in internet advertising and has announced a new proposal: Topics. Quoting TechCrunch: The idea here is that...
More from Podcast StoryMore posts in Podcast Story »
- Invest in AI Tools Now, Warns Gartner: The Clock is Ticking for 2026
- Cloudflare’s AI Arsenal: New Tools Enable AI at the Network Edge
- Cybersecurity Meets AI: NSA to Address National Security Risks with AI Center
- Consumer Caution Meets Business Boom: A Dual Reality for Managed Services in 2023
- Is Distribution the New Bank? TD Synnex’s Amplify Program Offers Extended Credit Terms