A new bug-bounty program for SMBs and MSPs
Huntress Labs has announced the donation of $100,000 to the Dutch Institute for Vulnerability Disclosure, which is to be used both to hire its first full time staffer and...
More from Podcast StoryMore posts in Podcast Story »
- New Survey Reveals Growing Adoption of AI Tools in the Workplace, Raising Concerns of Confidential Information LeakageNew Survey Reveals Growing Adoption of AI Tools in the Workplace, Raising Concerns of Confidential Information Leakage
- Justice Department Disrupts Ransomware Group, But Cyber Scammers Exploit Remote Monitoring Software
- Microsoft Q2 Earnings: Revenue Up, Windows OEM Revenue Falls 39%
- Gartner Predicts Growth in Zero-Trust Programs by 2026, Despite Unprotected Areas Vulnerabilities
- Decrease in Employee Engagement and Increase in Disengagement, Gallup Report Reveals