A third Log4J vulnerability, and usage in the wild
With the weekend came more Log4J news. First, there is a new attack vector and a new patch. Blumira’s security team said it discovered the potential for an alternative attack vector in...
More from Podcast StoryMore posts in Podcast Story »
- Balancing Growth and Efficiency: The Role of ICT and Cloud in 2023 and Beyond
- Cloud Providers Under Scrutiny: What the Potential Executive Order Means for AI
- ChatGPT in Schools: A Cheating Aid or Untapped Educational Resource?
- The Open Gates of Cloud Security: How Attack Surfaces Are Still Vulnerable
- Meet the Tony Sopranos of Cybercrime: Young, Reckless, and In Search of Power