A second Log4J vulnerability
I have a feeling Log4J will be a topic to update for a few days. Some new headlines. CheckPoint software is reporting more than 800,000 attempts to launch attacks...
More from Podcast StoryMore posts in Podcast Story »
- MSPs Anticipate 33% Revenue Growth in 2023 Amid Challenges: Barracuda Report
- The US Job Market Soars as Tech Sector Salary Trends Vary
- AI’s Role in Code Generation Sparks Excitement and Concern Among IT Leaders
- From Law Courts to Lab: AI’s Pervasive Impact, Benefits and Pitfalls Uncovered
- FCC’s Broadband Mapping: Opportunities and Obligations for IT Service Providers