A potential move on privacy laws from the Biden administration
And talking privacy – a first move from the Biden administration. The National Telecommunication and Information Administration, the telecom unit of the Commerce Department, plans to hold "listening sessions"...
More from Podcast StoryMore posts in Podcast Story »
- Understanding the Future of Work: What Matters Most to Today’s Employees?
- CoPilot Integrations and New AI Tools Unveiled at Microsoft Build Conference
- Growing Reliance on Technology among SMBs: Spotlight on Cloud, IT Security, and MSPs Amid Market ShiftsGrowing Reliance on Technology among SMBs: Spotlight on Cloud, IT Security, and MSPs Amid Market Shifts
- Ransomware Gangs Abandon Traditional Tools for Stolen Logins and Malware-as-a-Service
- Double Sided AI: Apple & NYC Schools, AI Risks and AI automation