California’s push on NDAs as part of the larger trend
Two things on the legal front to note. First, last week California signed into law the Silenced No More Act. This brings legal protections for speaking out about discrimination...
More from Podcast StoryMore posts in Podcast Story »
- Consumer Caution Meets Business Boom: A Dual Reality for Managed Services in 2023
- Is Distribution the New Bank? TD Synnex’s Amplify Program Offers Extended Credit Terms
- Mark Zuckerberg’s Vision for AR: How Ray-Ban Smart Glasses Could Change the Game
- Return-to-Office or Not: The Struggle for Management to Make the Case
- The Q3 2023 Diversity Report, and some big ideas