Microsoft changes their tune on right to repair
Microsoft has agreed to study, via an independent third party, the impact of making its devices easier to repair and make changes by the end of 2022. This made...
More from Podcast StoryMore posts in Podcast Story »
- MSPs Anticipate 33% Revenue Growth in 2023 Amid Challenges: Barracuda Report
- The US Job Market Soars as Tech Sector Salary Trends Vary
- AI’s Role in Code Generation Sparks Excitement and Concern Among IT Leaders
- From Law Courts to Lab: AI’s Pervasive Impact, Benefits and Pitfalls Uncovered
- FCC’s Broadband Mapping: Opportunities and Obligations for IT Service Providers