Search and seizure laws in play with three cases
In a ruling last week on digital rights, the Ninth Circuit Court of appeals confirmed that the police need to get a warrant before they can open email attachments. ...
More from Podcast StoryMore posts in Podcast Story »
- MSPs Anticipate 33% Revenue Growth in 2023 Amid Challenges: Barracuda Report
- The US Job Market Soars as Tech Sector Salary Trends Vary
- AI’s Role in Code Generation Sparks Excitement and Concern Among IT Leaders
- From Law Courts to Lab: AI’s Pervasive Impact, Benefits and Pitfalls Uncovered
- FCC’s Broadband Mapping: Opportunities and Obligations for IT Service Providers