Search and seizure laws in play with three cases
In a ruling last week on digital rights, the Ninth Circuit Court of appeals confirmed that the police need to get a warrant before they can open email attachments. ...
More from Podcast StoryMore posts in Podcast Story »
- 2024: The Year of the Enterprise Browser – A New Frontline in Cybersecurity
- Nvidia and N-Able Earnings, Syncro’s CEO, and what is MSPX?
- Our Friday Big Ideas: Prompt Engineering, Cybersecurity, CIOs and CISOs, and 5 trends
- Global Law Enforcement Success: Lockbit Ransomware Group Dismantled
- ConnectWise Takes Drastic Measures Amidst ScreenConnect Security Breach