Bug bounties, sanctions on ransomware payments, and Vendor Security 2.0
The Biden administration is taking new actions to make it more difficult to profit from ransomware attacks, and one of those actions is sanctions. The first are against a...
More from Featured StoryMore posts in Featured Story »
- Market sizes: software audits, IT services, and managed services
- Small Business Recovery — prices, pay, and labor all at play
- Spending up on security amidst White House meetings and large attack surfaces
- Jobs data, worker sentiment, and filling the gaps – what’s next?
- Bandwidth & Cloud growth — and are they in opposition?
More from Podcast StoryMore posts in Podcast Story »