FCC digs into deals with landlords and ISPs as broadband maps appear
The FCC is looking into deals between landlords and ISPs to find out if those deals raise prices for apartment dwellers. Being examined are revenue sharing agreements in which...
More from Podcast StoryMore posts in Podcast Story »
- Where are remote workers moving, how many staff are leaving, and how many are in the office?
- Microsoft Office 2021 coming, and is it more important than Windows?
- IT community groups ASCII and NSITSP announce initiatives
- Microsoft offers password less plus the StateRAMP verification
- The lessons from the Air Force CSO’s resignation