The FCC’s new push on data collection
About 5 million households have signed up for the federal program that offers $50 a month to pay for internet service. The FCC also announced Friday it is providing...
More from Podcast StoryMore posts in Podcast Story »
- Google Unveils Gemini AI, Claiming Superior Performance Over GPT-4
- Syncro Report: Only 7% of MSPs Have Research-Backed Pricing Strategies
- Read AI’s ‘Large Meeting Models’: Meeting Efficiency with AI Technology
- Microsoft Enhances Copilot with GPT-4 Turbo and DALL-E 3, Elevates AI-Powered Services
- Generative AI: A Double-Edged Sword for IT Professionals’ Job Security and Stress Levels