How many more video calls are we on?
On Wednesday, Polly released a report highlighting employee multitasking habits during video calls, social drawbacks of the format and more. As you might expect, this has surge from two hours weekly...
More from Podcast StoryMore posts in Podcast Story »
- Bug bounties, sanctions on ransomware payments, and Vendor Security 2.0
- Tech workers: Happy with the profession, but not with their employer?
- Where are remote workers moving, how many staff are leaving, and how many are in the office?
- Microsoft Office 2021 coming, and is it more important than Windows?
- IT community groups ASCII and NSITSP announce initiatives