Zoom’s big strategy reveal – the purchase of Five9
Over the weekend, Zoom bought Five9, in a deal valued at $14.7 billion. The deal brings Five9’s call center service capabilities to Zoom’s portfolio. The company also announced the...
More from Podcast StoryMore posts in Podcast Story »
- Saving time on commutes, employee happiness, and small town lures — which trends are playing out?
- Kaseya didn’t pay for the decryption, but what about those NDAs?
- Semiconductor shortage, business travel, virtual doctors, and the pandemic: a look at the market
- No More Ransom turns five, and Kaseya obtains universal decryptor
- Market data from Gartner, CIOs, ISG, IBM, and Datto