Kaseya’s CEO gives us insight into software vendors financial incentives
Finally, I want to quote the Miami Herald in an interview with Kaseya CEO Fred Voccola, talking about their recent breach breach. Voccola said Kaseya, which is privately held...
More from Podcast StoryMore posts in Podcast Story »
- Saving time on commutes, employee happiness, and small town lures — which trends are playing out?
- Kaseya didn’t pay for the decryption, but what about those NDAs?
- Semiconductor shortage, business travel, virtual doctors, and the pandemic: a look at the market
- No More Ransom turns five, and Kaseya obtains universal decryptor
- Market data from Gartner, CIOs, ISG, IBM, and Datto