Action in lobbying, with a new group forming for IT Service Providers
Let’s talk lobbyists for a minute. Politico covers the decline of the Internet Association, which is one of Silicon Valley’s active lobbyists. Internal dysfunction, combined with the larger fragmentation...
More from Podcast StoryMore posts in Podcast Story »
- Saving time on commutes, employee happiness, and small town lures — which trends are playing out?
- Kaseya didn’t pay for the decryption, but what about those NDAs?
- Semiconductor shortage, business travel, virtual doctors, and the pandemic: a look at the market
- No More Ransom turns five, and Kaseya obtains universal decryptor
- Market data from Gartner, CIOs, ISG, IBM, and Datto