Is Microsoft’s Cloud PC coming next week, and why is this important?
Something for next week – ZDNet is reporting that Microsoft’s Cloud PC virtualization service will be announced next week, at the company’s annual Inspire partner conference. Why do we...
More from Podcast StoryMore posts in Podcast Story »
- Saving time on commutes, employee happiness, and small town lures — which trends are playing out?
- Kaseya didn’t pay for the decryption, but what about those NDAs?
- Semiconductor shortage, business travel, virtual doctors, and the pandemic: a look at the market
- No More Ransom turns five, and Kaseya obtains universal decryptor
- Market data from Gartner, CIOs, ISG, IBM, and Datto