The Pentagon throws in the towel on JEDI
The Pentagon has cancelled JEDI. “With the shifting technology environment, it has become clear that the JEDI cloud contract, which has long been delayed, no longer meets the requirements...
More from Podcast StoryMore posts in Podcast Story »
- Saving time on commutes, employee happiness, and small town lures — which trends are playing out?
- Kaseya didn’t pay for the decryption, but what about those NDAs?
- Semiconductor shortage, business travel, virtual doctors, and the pandemic: a look at the market
- No More Ransom turns five, and Kaseya obtains universal decryptor
- Market data from Gartner, CIOs, ISG, IBM, and Datto