What you need to know from regulators and governments: new moves
Let’s talk more regulation and legal moves. Ohio has filed a lawsuit to declare Google a public utility. Quoting the Hill “Yost’s complaint, filed in Delaware County Court, alleges...
More from Featured StoryMore posts in Featured Story »
More from Podcast StoryMore posts in Podcast Story »
- Let’s figure out what happened with that internet outage this week
- A roundup of security news, including how fast criminals use a phished account
- Let’s talk about the dynamics of labor – because workers are quitting
- Device dynamics in the current market
- Let’s talk about “123 style passwords”… in the Senate.