The Supreme Court makes a big change to computer fraud
This one was worthy of its own story. The Supreme Court has narrowed down the 1986 Computer Fraud and Abuse Act in a 6-3 decision handed down today. The...
More from Podcast StoryMore posts in Podcast Story »
- Congress’s moves are becoming clear while New York takes a step forward and one back
- Who was breached now, how did hackers get in, which industry, and more
- Let’s figure out what happened with that internet outage this week
- A roundup of security news, including how fast criminals use a phished account
- Let’s talk about the dynamics of labor – because workers are quitting