Amazon’s shift on lawsuits
Amazon recently changed its terms of service – and now allows customers to bring lawsuits against the company rather than having to go through arbitration. Why? Well, per the...
More from Podcast StoryMore posts in Podcast Story »
- Let’s figure out what happened with that internet outage this week
- A roundup of security news, including how fast criminals use a phished account
- Let’s talk about the dynamics of labor – because workers are quitting
- Device dynamics in the current market
- What you need to know from regulators and governments: new moves