It’s not all dreary on the security front
Let’s not make this a totally dreary episode. Justin Sean Johnson pleaded guilty to stealing the personally identifiable information of 65,000 employees of University of Pittsburgh Medical Center. Johnson...
More from Podcast StoryMore posts in Podcast Story »
- Congress’s moves are becoming clear while New York takes a step forward and one back
- Who was breached now, how did hackers get in, which industry, and more
- Let’s figure out what happened with that internet outage this week
- A roundup of security news, including how fast criminals use a phished account
- Let’s talk about the dynamics of labor – because workers are quitting