It’s not all dreary on the security front
Let’s not make this a totally dreary episode. Justin Sean Johnson pleaded guilty to stealing the personally identifiable information of 65,000 employees of University of Pittsburgh Medical Center. Johnson...
More from Podcast StoryMore posts in Podcast Story »
- Google Unveils Gemini AI, Claiming Superior Performance Over GPT-4
- Syncro Report: Only 7% of MSPs Have Research-Backed Pricing Strategies
- Read AI’s ‘Large Meeting Models’: Meeting Efficiency with AI Technology
- Microsoft Enhances Copilot with GPT-4 Turbo and DALL-E 3, Elevates AI-Powered Services
- Generative AI: A Double-Edged Sword for IT Professionals’ Job Security and Stress Levels