The reactions to the ransomware by legislators advances
On the reaction front, the Cyber Response and Recovery act has cleared committee and is now awaiting a full Senate vote. Quoting Nextgov, “Key provisions in the legislation would...
More from Podcast StoryMore posts in Podcast Story »
- Let’s figure out what happened with that internet outage this week
- A roundup of security news, including how fast criminals use a phished account
- Let’s talk about the dynamics of labor – because workers are quitting
- Device dynamics in the current market
- What you need to know from regulators and governments: new moves