The UK joins in on the right to repair
As with all trends… they come in bursts. After the EU enacted its right to repair law (which we covered just last week), the UK is implementing theirs. How? ...
More from Podcast StoryMore posts in Podcast Story »
- Microsoft Q2 Earnings: Revenue Up, Windows OEM Revenue Falls 39%
- Gartner Predicts Growth in Zero-Trust Programs by 2026, Despite Unprotected Areas Vulnerabilities
- Decrease in Employee Engagement and Increase in Disengagement, Gallup Report Reveals
- 73% of Execs to Reinvent Business Strategies in Recession: Accenture Survey
- M&A Declines in 4Q 2022: S&P Global Market Intelligence Report