2FA in Open Source
While I’m on the security beat… the Linux Foundation looked into the use of two factor authentication by developers in open source projects. The results… are not good. Not...
More from Podcast StoryMore posts in Podcast Story »
- Microsoft Q2 Earnings: Revenue Up, Windows OEM Revenue Falls 39%
- Gartner Predicts Growth in Zero-Trust Programs by 2026, Despite Unprotected Areas Vulnerabilities
- Decrease in Employee Engagement and Increase in Disengagement, Gallup Report Reveals
- 73% of Execs to Reinvent Business Strategies in Recession: Accenture Survey
- M&A Declines in 4Q 2022: S&P Global Market Intelligence Report