AI Principles in motion from the US Federal Government
The President signed an executive order on Thursday that places the Office of Management and Budget in charge of designing a roadmap for how federal agencies use artificial intelligence. ...
More from Podcast StoryMore posts in Podcast Story »
- Google Unveils Gemini AI, Claiming Superior Performance Over GPT-4
- Syncro Report: Only 7% of MSPs Have Research-Backed Pricing Strategies
- Read AI’s ‘Large Meeting Models’: Meeting Efficiency with AI Technology
- Microsoft Enhances Copilot with GPT-4 Turbo and DALL-E 3, Elevates AI-Powered Services
- Generative AI: A Double-Edged Sword for IT Professionals’ Job Security and Stress Levels