Zensar, a digital solutions company specializing in “helping organizations on their digital transformation journey,” recently announced the results of the Everywhere Experiences survey on the impact COVID-19 has had on both in-person and online events and experiences.
According to the findings for the Everywhere Experiences survey:
- 93%of people think the greatest appeal of virtual events is networking
- 1%of respondents say that the convenience of digital events has made it easier for them to attend
- 8%of those surveyed say training and skills development is the leading reason to attend a virtual event or experience
- 32%of the respondents indicated that online events enable better time management
- 25%of the survey participants cited the ability to attend more events as a key reason for their popularity
Why do we care?
This is useful data to think about the new now. Many use events for marketing, and here are the reasons it works. You CAN do networking in them when done well, and you can make events easier to attend and more flexible.
Source: Commercial Integrator