Microsoft Teams and Salesforce integration
Microsoft has launched Teams integration with Salesforce.com via a pilot. Quoting Redmond Channel Partner: The integration gives access to customer details within Teams chat conversations. Users will be able...
More from Podcast StoryMore posts in Podcast Story »
- The top AWS re:invent announcements for MSPs
- Accenture Goes Passwordless: Biometrics and PINs Replace Traditional Logins for 600,000 Employees
- Turning MSPs into LSIs: A Strategy to Tackle Shadow IT and Cloud Sprawl
- Next Wave of Cloud Computing: Migration of Complex Workloads and New Customer Demand
- New SEC Cyber Incident Rules: A Boost for MSPs in Client Compliance Assistance