An update on Microsoft’s progress on their diversity promises
Microsoft, after having announced in June a plan to double the number of Black managers and leaders, released new annual diversity data showing the company is still struggling to...
More from Podcast StoryMore posts in Podcast Story »
- 2024: The Year of the Enterprise Browser – A New Frontline in Cybersecurity
- Nvidia and N-Able Earnings, Syncro’s CEO, and what is MSPX?
- Our Friday Big Ideas: Prompt Engineering, Cybersecurity, CIOs and CISOs, and 5 trends
- Global Law Enforcement Success: Lockbit Ransomware Group Dismantled
- ConnectWise Takes Drastic Measures Amidst ScreenConnect Security Breach