US CyberCommand moves on a botnet
US CyberCommand recently focused on the Trickbot botnet – an army of 1 million computers run by Russian speaking criminals. The good news – they disrupted operations. The bad...
More from Podcast StoryMore posts in Podcast Story »
- The top AWS re:invent announcements for MSPs
- Accenture Goes Passwordless: Biometrics and PINs Replace Traditional Logins for 600,000 Employees
- Turning MSPs into LSIs: A Strategy to Tackle Shadow IT and Cloud Sprawl
- Next Wave of Cloud Computing: Migration of Complex Workloads and New Customer Demand
- New SEC Cyber Incident Rules: A Boost for MSPs in Client Compliance Assistance