Oracle vs Google in the Supreme Court
The US Supreme Court heard arguments from Oracle and Google over their copyright fight. It’s a years old fight over Java, but the core issue is about the use...
More from Podcast StoryMore posts in Podcast Story »
- Balancing Growth and Efficiency: The Role of ICT and Cloud in 2023 and Beyond
- Cloud Providers Under Scrutiny: What the Potential Executive Order Means for AI
- ChatGPT in Schools: A Cheating Aid or Untapped Educational Resource?
- The Open Gates of Cloud Security: How Attack Surfaces Are Still Vulnerable
- Meet the Tony Sopranos of Cybercrime: Young, Reckless, and In Search of Power