Government warnings on a critical server patch
A blocking and tackling -- Homeland Security’s Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency (CISA) has delivered a rare emergency directive (via TechCrunch ) urging government agencies to install a patch for a “critical” Windows...
More from Podcast StoryMore posts in Podcast Story »
- Transforming Work-Life Balance: How AI Could Enable a Four-Day Workweek for Millions by 2033
- Windows Returns to Annual Release Cycle: AI-Driven Hudson Valley Update on the Horizon
- Redefining Literary Scholarship, Financial Trading Ethics, and the Journey of 5G Technology in this week’s big ideasRedefining Literary Scholarship, Financial Trading Ethics, and the Journey of 5G Technology in this week’s big ideas
- Google Unveils Gemini AI, Claiming Superior Performance Over GPT-4
- Syncro Report: Only 7% of MSPs Have Research-Backed Pricing Strategies