Ransomware’s first human death
German authorities are investigating the death of a patient following a ransomware attack on a hospital in Dusseldorf, as reported by ZDNet. This marks the first-ever reported human death...
More from Podcast StoryMore posts in Podcast Story »
- Microsoft Q2 Earnings: Revenue Up, Windows OEM Revenue Falls 39%
- Gartner Predicts Growth in Zero-Trust Programs by 2026, Despite Unprotected Areas Vulnerabilities
- Decrease in Employee Engagement and Increase in Disengagement, Gallup Report Reveals
- 73% of Execs to Reinvent Business Strategies in Recession: Accenture Survey
- M&A Declines in 4Q 2022: S&P Global Market Intelligence Report