The new Infrastructure as a Service sector, per Gartner
New Gartner data provides some insight into the Infrastructure as a Service market, which is the company’s new segment combining infrastructure and platform services. Gartner’s latest data shows AWS...
More from Podcast StoryMore posts in Podcast Story »
- Saving time on commutes, employee happiness, and small town lures — which trends are playing out?
- Kaseya didn’t pay for the decryption, but what about those NDAs?
- Semiconductor shortage, business travel, virtual doctors, and the pandemic: a look at the market
- No More Ransom turns five, and Kaseya obtains universal decryptor
- Market data from Gartner, CIOs, ISG, IBM, and Datto