Microsoft may buy TikTok
The weekend brought a series of events around social media company TikTok, resulting in public disclosure that Microsoft is in discussions to take over the company’s US operations. Reuters...
More from Podcast StoryMore posts in Podcast Story »
- AI Arrives at Your Desktop: Implications of Microsoft’s Copilot on Business
- The Doctor Will ‘See’ You Now: How AI Is Transforming Healthcare
- Big Ideas This Week: AI Governance, Ethical Boundaries, and Separating Fact from Fiction
- The Bullseye on MSPs: How Ransomware Gangs are Targeting Small Businesses Through Their IT ProvidersThe Bullseye on MSPs: How Ransomware Gangs are Targeting Small Businesses Through Their IT Providers
- The Double-Edged Sword of Affordable Cloud Computing