The real versus perceived impact of ransomware
NinjaRMM and Coveware surveyed MSPs to understand the impact of ransomware crime. Their findings: 35% had cited damages of more than $1M. 40% could not endure more than $500,000…...
More from Podcast StoryMore posts in Podcast Story »
- Amazon’s Multi-Billion Dollar Bet on Anthropic: A New Chapter in the AI Wars
- SMBs Bullish on AI, but Public Trust Wanes: A Tale of Two Perspectives
- When AI Joins Your Team: What Boston Consulting and the CIA Can Teach Us
- Balancing Growth and Efficiency: The Role of ICT and Cloud in 2023 and Beyond
- Cloud Providers Under Scrutiny: What the Potential Executive Order Means for AI